Student7 - Merchandise not Received

I ordered this merchandise with Student7 and received an email from them, Thanking me for placing my order with Student7! I paid them $49.99. The Estimated date of delivery: 2-3 weeks. This email was to confirm my recent order. This order was dated 07/28/2017

Shipping address was to Leonard Green, for Merchandise: 1x Deluxe Ocean Kayak for $49.99 each

Subtotal : $49.99 USD

Shipping : $0.00 USD

Total : $49.99 USD

On September 9, 2017, I sent them an email asking where my merchandise was. I never received the merchandise that I ordered or an email from them, nothing but a scam and rip person of their money. Tried to use their tracking number to see where my merchandise was and that did not work, there was a tracking number but did not go anywhere, right back to a blank page. The tracking page was disabled. Very upset.

Review about: Deluxe Ocean Kayak.

Reason of review: merchandise not received.

I didn't like: No response or product from company, Failure to render, Having monies scammed from me.

Student7 - Took my money and never delivered-Cat Condo

I am not happy. I ordered from Student7 via Shopify in July.

I received the confirmation of the order and a notification that my order was being prepared. It was never shipped. As I have not received it I am pretty pissed off. Of course they processed the order right away and took my money right away.

Unfortunately the website says if it is over 14 days since the order they wont refund. 14 days would not be enough time to even know that the Deluxe Cat Condo Playground was never, ever going to be received.

This was obviously a scam to bulk people out of their money. I hate thief's.

Review about: Cat Condos.

Reason of review: took my money and never delivered product.

Student7 - Thieves !!!!!!!

They advertised a TV for $48 and it didn't exist. The law that was broken was "failure to produce", theft, false pretense, wire fraud, etc.

all with the help of Shopify !!!! Shopify set up their company program and cleared their purchases which make then an accessory to the theft. I believe that's called money laundering !!! My bank can't do anything because I actually paid Shopify not Student7.

Student& was removed from Facebook because they were found out to be scamming millions of dollars from people. !!! The principal for Student7 s Tony Frison at student7pro@gmail. com I tried contacting him again but he never responded after the first email.

The terms of service for Student7 are a fraud. It says you can your money back if you cancel within the first 14 days.

However, they tell you to wait at least 4 WEEKS before contacting them as delivery takes that long!! So you can't cancel because you wouldn't know that the item was never going to arrive !!

Student7 doesn't Deliever

I ordered 3 Cat Tree's from them and they never arrived. I have not been able to contact them to find out why or ask for a refund.

So I am like many of the other's that have not been able to contact Student7 to file complaint, so I have filed a claim with my credit card company and they are going after them to try and recover my losses.

Student7 is a scam and I am hoping now that there are this many complaints someone will look in to shutting them down and going after for good. There needs to protection from crooks like this sites on facebook,otherwise people will stop shopping from

Review about: Cat Trees.

Student7 - Ripped off

1.3

ordered a tv and they got my money and never sent the product. Tried several times to contact them and not even a response.is there anybody that knows how to proceed from here to try to get our money back or at least see these creeps go to jail for a long long time?

48.00 is not the end of the world but I'm on disability and don't make a lot so every penny counts. Shopping cart Product image Description Quantity Price 40" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV1 40" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV 1 $ 47.99 Scroll for more items Cost summary Description Price Subtotal $ 47.99 Shipping Free Total USD $ 47.99 Student7Student7

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Having monies scammed from me, Have money scammed from me.

Comments

Still nothing in way of resolving this nightmare.

Student7 - No shipment of order

I have tried to contact them multiple times with no response to my complaint. I ordered a cat condo off of an add on facebook in July.

Their response then was I would receive it in 7 to 10 business days. This is now Oct. 31, and not a word. I emailed them several times asking them for some kind of response and so far, Nothing!!!!!

Please make sure no one ever buys from this company. I'm wondering if they are even legit. I was definitely the stupid one for not checking them out ahead of time.

They should not be aloud to advertise on facebook or anywhere else for that matter. People think, like me, that these sights have been checked out ahead of time in order to advertise especially on FB.

Review about: Cat Condo.

Reason of review: Not receiving item.

I didn't like: No response or product from company, Failuer to render.

Student7 - Horrible

Ordered a cat tree never recieved it they took the money out right away got a e-mail saying it would be two to three weeks we would get it never did which i had a telephone number i would them and give them a piece of my mind.

Review about: For My Catd.

Ripped Off by Student7 and Shopify !!!

I purchased a TV, got a confirmation email, money was taken through Shopify.com and then Student7 disappeared and was removed by FB as being a fraud and scam !!!! Shopify says to contact bank, bank says to contact Shopify and Student7, both never return emails and neither has a telephone number !!

Shopify still runs FB ads !!!

I contacted my local police who said to contact our state attorney general and file a complaint. They also said to contact the FBI as this crime used the internet, crossed state lines, and started as an international company based in Ontario, Canada.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Failuer to render.

Comments

I was also ripped off by student7 after purchasing a kayak on 7-21-17.. if never showed and they dont respond

Student7 - Cat Tree NonDelivery

Should have run with the "if it seems to good to be true" motto. But seeing as it was a shop on shopify- we thought it would be relatively safe.

Ordered a cat tree at the end of July. Got a cofirmation. Then an email saying it was preparing for shipment- then... nothing.

The shop no longer exists on shopify, and emails get no answer. Luckily we're only out $20, but lesson learned. .

Multiple emails have not been returned, and while our "order confirmation" page can still be reached, there's no additional progress, and the student7 store itself seems to no longer exist on shopify... or anywhere else that we can find.

Review about: Cat Trees.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I know nothing about Shopify but could you call their customer service and report this dealer? Maybe also file a complaint with the BBB

Student7 are thieves

They took my money without issue for one of their product, even made it look legit by sending a confirmation email, after 3-4 weeks the item still had not received, no tracking email. I contacted them with no reply .

Contacted FTC and Shopify; both I received confirmation automatic responses with a reference number; but nothing after that. Companies that conscientiously fraud consumers need to be fully held liable for all monies including any legal fees.

If I had choice between a cash refund or the product, I'd take the product since it would cost them more than the money received for it. They should be liable to pay inconvenience costs as well.

Review about: 40Inch Class Fhd 1080P Led Tv.

Reason of review: non-delivery of item after 2 months.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Having monies scammed from me.